26 single rooms - 7 with en suite facilities. All rooms are fully furnished.
Greystones is a large detached house built circa 1900. Once a family home it has been.adapted to a care home without losing its warm and friendly atmosphere. To the rear of the house is a landscaped garden with walkways and seating areas.
- Close to Bear Flat local shopping centre.
- On local bus route to the city centre.
- The home provides around the clock personal care
- Managers on duty at all times.
Other facilities include:
- Large Lounge and 2 dining rooms on the ground floor.
- First floor large lounge with a panoramic view of Bath.
- Large sunny conservatory to the rear of the property.
- Passenger lift & stair lift provides access to all floors.
- Activity Programmes are in place.
- 'Friends of Greystones' visit regularly to take part in fund raising and social activities.
- Small car park and some on street parking.